Our business values privacy and has strict website integrity and security controls.
You are encouraged to read the following points regarding our privacy policies that may affect you. If you have any concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us.
This website and its operation may collect the following types of personal information from you, particularly if you engage in email or phone conversation:
• Email address.
• Phone number.
• Details of conversations, enquiries you have made.
• Communications between us.
How the website may collect your personal information:
Personal information may be collected from you in a variety of ways, including: when you interact with us electronically or in person; when you access this website; and when we provide our services to you.
Use of your personal information:
• use of your information to provide our service to you.
• use of it to improve our service and to notify you of opportunities that you might be interested in.
• we will never provide your information to third parties, except if approached by an Australian Government Dept that we are liable by law to abide by their instructions.
Security of your personal information:
All reasonable steps are taken to protect your personal information. However, we cannot be held liable for any unauthorised access to this information.
Your Access to your personal information held by us:
You can access and update your personal information by contacting us direct. At all times it is essential that you have our written acknowledgement of such communication.
When you visit the website it may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to the site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use the site, such that it can improve the service.
Log Files, Cookies & Web Beacons:
Like many other Web sites, this website makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
This website utilises cookies to improve the experience of people using the website.
Third party sites – LINKS:
At times, the website may have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the content nor operation of these websites or the consequences of you visiting from our website link, to them.
Complaints about privacy:
If you have any complaints about the website privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to us. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Aaron Basile and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However I take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond his control.
Terms & Conditions
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from the owner.
This website and its content are copyright of © Cowaramup Plumbing Air & Gas. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
• You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Changes to these Policies
Please be aware that we may change theses Policies in the future. The revised versions will be uploaded to the website, so please check back from time to time.
Please Contact us if you have any concerns or require more clarification or assistance.